- Large rattles measure approximately 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a circumference of about 12″.
- Medium rattles measure approximately 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ with a circumference of about 8 1/2 “.
- Small rattles measure approximately 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ with a circumference of about 6 1/2 “.
- Mini rattles measure approximately 2″ x 2″ with a circumference of about 5 1/2 “.
- Large Moon rattles measure approximately 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with a circumference of about 8″.
They are made of rawhide sewn with artificial sinew and filled with corn. The handles are made of found or sustainably harvested wood, and vary in length.
Rattles seem to bring out our creativity. These rattles may require an extra 1-2 weeks for delivery, as we do not have all variations in stock at all times. Colored stitching and wrapping are available, give us a call for availability of colors.